Mobile Pipe Lining and Coating, Inc.
Located in the Southern California High Desert town of Adelanto, Mobile Pipe Lining and Coating, Inc. is ideally positioned to serve the pipe coating and lining needs of the western United States. Mobile Pipe employs the latest technology in lining and coating equipment and holds the necessary permits, experience and training to apply coal tar enamel, Synergy™ fused systems, tape wraps, epoxy and polyurethane systems. With convenient access to the interstate system as well as nearby rail access, Mobile Pipe’s 40 acre facility allows for project flexibility in storing, processing, staging, and shipping pipe and structural steel.
The benefits of choosing Mobile Pipe are numerous:
- Mobile Pipe can offer a wide range in lining and coating options, including tape, tar, epoxy and polyurethane systems.
- Mobile Pipe can handle a large range of pipe sizes, from 1/2" to 144" diameters.
- Mobile Pipe can process a large range of pipe lengths, from 1' spools to 80' pipe lengths.
- Mobile Pipe can process all sizes of fittings, including large diameter Tee's, Wye's and elbows.
- Mobile Pipe can supply products for field coating weld areas, such as polyethylene tape, shrink sleeves, wax tapes, and epoxy coatings.
- With over 60 years of pipe coating experience, we have successfully provided pipe coatings to most major pipeline end users in the Western United States.
- Mobile Pipe can blast and coat structural steel H-Piles, I-beams, sheet piles.